Flange Bearings by Conventional Powder Metallurgy
|FOB Price:||US $0.083-0.102 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.083-0.102/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HD1.2-153
- Certification: ISO
- Standard: Standard
- ID: 10mm +0.039/+0.057
- L: 10mm -0.3/0
- Flange Length: 2mm -0.1/0
- Concentricity: 0.03
- Trademark: NEUTRAL
- Specification: 330*250*150
- HS Code: 8483300090
- Material: Bronze
- Automatic: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Od: 14mm +0.013/+0.028
- Flange Diameter: 17mm
- Density: 6.6-7.2g/cm3
- Oil Content: >18%
- Transport Package: Neutral Cartons
- Origin: Jiangsu Changshu
Flange bearings differ from cylindrical bearings due to the flange at one end. The flange serves as a stop gauge in assembly and, in certain cases, as an enlarged shoulder for axial load. This shape of bearing also requires the help of a fitting pin when press-fitted.
HUADE has a long history with these products, and significant capability to develop optimized solutions for even the most challenging applications.
·Flange bearings are used in electric motors that are subject to axial loading.
· They are suitable for higher axial load.
· Specialized shapes available for unique applications.
· The outer contour can be specially designed to prevent radial twisting of the bearing. This technique is often applied when the bushing is overmoulded with plastics (e.g. in deflection pulleys).
Our self-lubricating bearings are impregnated with commercially available lubricants, but can also be supplied with customised special lubricants.
Our self-lubricating bearings are manufactured according to the drawings of customers.
Bronze, iron and, if requested, special materials
Process Flow Chart for Bushing:
1.Putting raw materials into storage and testing them
10.Putting products into storage